Dental Implant Frequently Asked Questions
- Are missing one or more teeth that they would like to have replaced.
- Have lost teeth due to wear and tear, aging, or injury.
- Have looked at other restorative options and found that they don’t supply all of the benefits that implant dentistry does.
- Want to enjoy a full, beautiful, smile again that looks natural and feels completely comfortable.
- Don’t want to deal with the hassles of less permanent options that could fall out or get lost.
- Care about their oral health and want to keep their jawbone healthy and strong.
- Care about their facial structure and want to prevent bone loss to avoid its negative effect on their outward appearance.
- Want to feel more comfortable and confident during social situations.
- Want to smile freely again without feeling self conscious about the gaps in their smile.
- Want to speak clearly and enjoy all the foods that they used to eat before their devastating tooth loss.
If any of the above situations apply to you, you might be an ideal candidate for implant dentistry at Vanguard Dental Group in Derry, NH. Implant dentistry provides a safe and permanent solution to tooth loss. Our porcelain crowns perfectly mimic the color and shape of your natural teeth. No one will be able to tell you are wearing an implant! The artificial teeth created with dental implants provide a durable solution that will help you enjoy day-to-day experiences again and provide you with a beautiful, full smile for the rest of your life.
The high quality porcelain perfectly mimics the translucence and color of your natural teeth. The people you meet won’t be able to tell that you’ve had a tooth replaced.
Each of our implants is tailored to meet an individual patient’s needs. We craft our crowns to specifically fit in the patient’s mouth and provide them with a perfect bite here in Derry, NH, just outside of Manchester, NH.
Whether you’ve lost a small tooth or a molar, you can enjoy all the benefits of implant dentistry and leave our office with a stunning full smile.
If you still have questions about implant dentistry, please contact us today at our Derry, NH, office!