“CEREC Single Visit Dentistry”
Modern Dental Crown Technology in Derry, NH
Do you have any teeth that are cracked, damaged, or chipped and are causing you to chew differently or look unsightly? You might even have noticed that you are speaking differently because you have issues with certain teeth. There are many ways to correct these issues, but one that is fabulous is CEREC same-day porcelain crowns. CEREC dental crowns utilize CAD/CAM technology to create high quality porcelain crowns quicky and efficiently.
What Are CEREC Same-Day Porcelain Crowns?
CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, or CEramic REConstruction. What that means is, simply, that you can get a tooth crown in one dental visit to our Derry, NH, dentist office! It’s a marvelous dental technology that can save you time and give you a healthy, beautiful smile faster than ever before!
CEREC vs. Traditional Dental Crowns
Traditionally, getting a dental crown meant several visits to our office: one visit to make the mold of your teeth, then the dentist would send the information to the lab, which would fabricate the dental crown. Once the dental crowns were ready to go, you would come in for another visit. Finally, your cosmetic dentist would place the dental crown. Isn’t that the most time-consuming process ever? But what if it could be less?
CEREC same-day porcelain crowns only take one office visit! The entire process is different from traditional dental crowns. Here, our dentist uses special CEREC same day porcelain crowns dental technology that gives him the information to create a dental crown right in the office. That information is plugged into the CEREC same day porcelain crowns machine, which sculpts the dental crown while you wait. The dental crown process is precise, efficient, and proven to be effective.
Once our dentist is finished sculpting the dental crown, he prepares your tooth to place the dental crown.
The dental crowns are as sturdy, long-lasting, durable and attractive as regular porcelain crowns — except they take far less time! You can have the restoration of your tooth done quickly, giving you your smile back and more time to return to your daily routine.
What Are the Benefits of CEREC?
- Convenience — Your time is important. That’s why our patients love the convenience of CEREC crowns. CEREC technology allows crowns to be designed, milled, and placed all in one office visit.
- No Temporary Crowns — Traditional dental crowns require patients to wear a generic temporary crown for weeks while waiting for the lab to create their real, custom crown.
- Preserves More of Your Natural Tooth — Because CEREC technology allows our dentists a greater degree of precision, we remove less of your natural tooth to make room for the CEREC crown.
- Digital Impressions — Nobody likes having to deal with the discomfort and gag reflex that goes along with using putty to create dental impressions. The CEREC system utilizes digital impressions to make the whole experience more comfortable.
- Durability — CEREC crowns are milled from the same dental-grade porcelain used by dental labs. Their quality, strength, and durability are equal to those made in a dental lab.
- Sneak Preview of Your Crowns — Because your crown is designed in-office you can be involved in the process by seeing what your crown will look like in advance.
Who is a Candidate for a CEREC Dental Crown??
The purpose of a dental crown is to restore strength and functionality to a damaged tooth. You may be a candidate for a CEREC crown if you have:
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Teeth with large fillings
- Teeth with fractured fillings
- Severely worn teeth
- Severely stained teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Teeth that have undergone a root canal
- A bridge in need of crowns on both sides
The dentists at Vanguard Dental Group will assess your oral health and determine if you are truly a candidate for same-day crowns.
Get the Benefits of State-of-the-Art Technology at Vanguard Dental Group!
We are constantly looking for new technology that can improve your care and your experience at our office. We just upgraded our CEREC machine!
Our new CEREC machine has an incredible scanner that can produce precise models of your tooth. This scanner eliminates the need for messy impressions, which is a real relief for our patients. These precise models guide the production of your unique crown, so your new restoration fits your tooth perfectly!
If you want more information about the remarkable CEREC process, call, text, or email our dental office today! We take pride in serving the Derry, Londonderry and Manchester, NH, communities!
Vanguard Dental is the absolute perfect place to visit for any dental needs. I've been a patient of theirs for years.....from cleanings to non-routine applications. Last year they did my Invisalign treatment...whitening....and most recently I had new crowns provided. I now have a wonderful new smile. Dr. Moskowitz and his staff are professional and courteous every time. That includes the dental support staff and the front office personnel. Thank you "Dr. Mike" and staff.
I'm a patient of Dr. Mike. Just had a root canal and crown done all in one visit. I could not have had a more pleasant experience. The staff at the front desk is very friendly and treat you like family.
I had a crown done in 1 visit. The dental assistant and Dr. Mike were very professional, kind, and made me feel very comfortable. The whole procedure took less than 2 hours. I'd definitely recommend them.
Had a wonderful experiences. Called the officei stated I needed a crown before the end of the year. Saw me same day made my crown in the office put my crown in same day. Painless. My old dentist said 3 weeks for crown. All the staff so very nice and down to earth. So beautfully clean ! If your looking for a dental office who know what there doing this is it. Love my new dentist....