Tooth Implant Dentistry With Your Derry, NH, Dentist
Do you have a missing tooth or missing teeth that is causing you some problems? Do you avoid going out or are you embarrassed to be around anyone but your closest loved ones because of your missing teeth?
Do you find that you are speaking differently because you have missing teeth in your smile? Have you noticed that you have some teeth that are getting more worn down because you are chewing on them to compensate for the gaps in your smile?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time for you to consider dental implants.
There are several options to restore your smile at our Derry, NH, office near Londonderry and Manchester, NH. One of the most effective, long-lasting choices is dental implants—a marvelous implant dentistry procedure that can give you back your smile, and your life!
If you think that implant dentistry is right for you, and you are ready to enjoy the full benefits of a tooth implant, we will schedule you for an implant dentistry procedure at our Derry NH office, outside of Manchester, NH.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are synthetic tooth roots used to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are created with a special titanium alloy that allows them to fuse directly to a patient’s jaw exactly the way their natural tooth root did before it was lost.
This titanium rod fuses with your jawbone within 3–6 months. The tooth implant is then topped with a dental crown. The combination of the tooth implant and the dental crown gives you a “new” tooth where a gap was before.
Dentists combine dental implants with beautiful, handcrafted porcelain crowns to create meaningful, perfect tooth replacements for patients who have suffered a devastating tooth loss.
Dental Implant Procedure in Derry, NH
Our tooth implant procedure is fairly simple:
- First, your dentist will consult with you about your smile goals. Together you will discuss if you are a candidate for implant dentistry, and schedule your appointments.
- At your first implant dentistry appointment, we will place your implant.
- First, we will make sure that the gap where the implant will be placed is completely clear and there is room for the implant.
- Once the gap is cleaned out and there is room for the implant, we will place the implant directly into your gum line where you lost your natural tooth.
- After your first appointment at our Derry, NH, dentist office, your mouth will be given time to heal from the procedure. The healing process can vary from patient to patient, but generally it will take around three to six months. During this healing period, your titanium implant will begin to fuse directly to the bone in a process called “osseointegration.” Once the implant has fused with your bone and your gums have healed, you will be ready for the crown.
- At the appointment after your healing period, we will attach an abutment to your dental implant. Once the abutment is attached, we will place your beautiful, handcrafted porcelain crown and complete the implant dentistry procedure.
- Once the crown has been placed, you will be able to walk out of our office with a new, full, beautiful smile.
Benefits and Advantages Implant Dentistry at Vanguard Dental Group
Our patients love their dental implants for a variety of different reasons:
- Comfortable | Once a dental implant has been placed and has healed, it feels as comfortable in your mouth as your regular tooth would. You will be able to eat without sensitivity.
- Individually Made for Each Patient | Each dental crown we make is crafted specifically to provide the patient with perfect occlusion and a strong, comfortable, bite. Your crown and implant will feel like they’ve been a part of your mouth all along.
- Great For Oral Health | Other restorative services for missing teeth replace the outer portion of your tooth, but don’t replace the tooth root. Without a tooth root’s support, your jaw underneath the gap can start to deteriorate. Our tooth implants replace both the outer portion and the tooth root, keeping your jawbone healthy and strong. They can even be used to improve dentures with implant-supported dentures.
- Appearance Enhancing | When the jawbone underneath lost teeth starts to deteriorate, it can affect the appearance of your face and give your face a more sunken appearance. A tooth implant will keep the bone from deteriorating and keep your face looking younger longer. Our implants can be used in implant-supported dentures to keep a patient’s face healthy.
- Confidence Boosting | Patients who lose teeth lose confidence. They smile less often and often feel less happy than they felt before the loss. Tooth implants replace missing teeth with beautiful restorations that look completely natural. The people you meet won’t be able to tell you have a dental implant, and you’ll be able to smile and laugh more freely in social situations again.
- Life-changing | Losing a tooth can be completely devastating. For patients who have lost teeth, an implant can restore hope and happiness. Patients who feel comfortable with their teeth smile more often and participate more in social activities. Our implants can raise the quality of our patients lives.
How To Choose an Implant Dentist
When choosing an implant dentist, patients want to make sure that they choose a dentist with skill, talent, and experience. They also want to make sure that they choose dentists with compassion and understanding, who put their patients first and complete their procedures with the patient in mind.
At Vanguard Dental Group in Derry, NH, we apply our passion, skill, and experience to each dental procedure we perform.
We love our patients and always make sure that they receive the best possible care. We want each of our patients to enjoy the full benefits of implant dentistry, an increased feeling of overall well-being, and greater happiness. We strive to provide our patients with the best dental technology, and the latest innovation available in the field.
We make each visit to the dentist an enjoyable experience. Our Manchester, NH, area patients tell us that they love coming here, because of the welcoming and comfortable environment. We offer a wide variety of amenities to our patients including televisions in every room, and audio programs.
Our team is made up of compassionate, skilled professionals, and together we have the knowledge and experience to perform every step of the implant dentistry procedure in our office. You can enjoy all the benefits of implant dentistry in the convenience of one location. Our dental implant procedures are covered by our Dental Warranty so you can be confident that we stand behind the work we are providing.
We even offer same-day implant dentures as an option for patients who want implant-supported dentures. This procedure places a full set of teeth on four strategically placed implants allowing you to have teeth even while the implants heal!
Ask Our Team About Dental Implants
If you are interested in knowing more about implant dentistry or would like a tooth implant, call us today! We want to give you the most healthy and beautiful smile possible if you are in the Derry, NH, area, including Londonderry and Manchester, NH!