Find Tooth Pain Relief Now in Derry, NH
Having a dental emergency can sometimes be pretty scary. We at Vanguard Dental Group in Derry, NH, understand your fears and want you to know we are here for you! Whether you have tooth pain or some other issue, we want to help you feel better.
Dr. Craig Rothenberg and Dr. Michael Moskowitz and our friendly, well-trained emergency dentistry team near Manchester, NH, are here to offer you relief from tooth pain or your other dental concern. If you think it’s a dental emergency, so do we!
What would require emergency dentistry procedures?
- Broken tooth | If your dental emergency is that you have broken your tooth or you may also have tooth pain, apply a cold compress to the area and perhaps on the cheek outside as well. Call us immediately. We are able to give you emergency dentistry treatment for this whether it be a tooth crown, dental veneer, or root canal; we have you covered.
- Lost or knocked-out tooth | If this is your dental emergency, try to save the tooth. The best thing is to try to reinsert it into the gums. If that doesn’t work, put the tooth into a cup of milk, call us, and bring the tooth when you come in.
- Tooth pain | If severe tooth pain is your dental emergency, it’s best to just call us and come in.
- Broken jaw | Put a cold compress on your jaw, but don’t press too hard. Call us and we can decide whether this is a dental emergency and if you should come see us, or if you should go straight to the emergency room. If you have any doubts, please just go to the emergency room.
- Bitten tongue or lip | Put a cold compress on it, then call us. We will suggest you go to the emergency room if the bleeding doesn’t stop, or if it seems like you’ll need stitches.
- Lost dental work | If you have had a cavity or other dental work fall out, call us immediately. Our team is ready to give you the emergency dentistry treatment you need.
- Tooth Extraction | Should the need arise, we also provide tooth extractions in severe cases where dental extraction makes the most sense. We can then help provide you with replacement options, such as bridges or implants.
Call Vanguard Dental Group for Your Dental Emergencies!
Our caring, well-trained emergency dentistry team near Londonderry is prepared to give you the kind of dental emergency treatment and procedures you need. If you feel like you need urgent dental care for tooth pain or any other emergency dentistry concern, please call. We want you to know your concerns are our concerns. We are your emergency dentistry dental office of choice in the Londonderry, NH; Manchester, NH; Derry, NH, areas, as well as surrounding areas.
What an amazing experience at this Derry office, Dr. Craig and all of the assistants! My mom needed an emergency tooth repair prior to her grandson's wedding and Dr.Craig arranged his schedule to fit her in and get the temporary and later, permanent repair done? What a lifesaver!
I had a significant dental emergency last Saturday and both Dr. Moskowitz and his dental assistant were so kind and worked so hard to help me. I was in-between dentists but I will definitely be sticking with Vanguard for my future cleanings and dental needs as everyone I interacted with at Vanguard was personable and professional. Thanks again!
What an amazing experience at this Derry office, Dr. Craig, and all of the assistants! My mom needed an emergency tooth repair prior to her grandson's wedding and Dr.Craig arranged his schedule to fit her in and get the temporary and later, permanent repair done? What a lifesaver!
I had an emergency and they were able to see me right away. They explained my options in detail both medically and financially which helped me make a decision. They were very kind and helpful. They offer payment plans and also care credit options.
I love this place! I went to a dentist in Manchester and they messed up my root canal. It became infected and I went to vanguard’s emergency services and they gave me stronger antibiotics and I went again. Vanguard fixed my root canal and finished the job correctly all with no pain and took x rays and checked out the rest of my mouth. I’m telling everyone to go there from now on!
I called for an emergency visit, and they were able to accommodate me the same day despite being a new patient. All work needed was explained and I was given options on how to proceed. I was able to get my problem resolved that same day and the staff was very friendly throughout my entire experience. Definitely recommend!
I have had a lifetime of dental anxiety. So much so that it has been several years since my last visit. Very recently I had a dental emergency and had no choice. Well, from my initial call till the time I left my appointment, I was treated gently. Each team member I had contact with was genuine and cared. Absolutely no judgment and I never felt embarrassed. I am truly looking forward to the steps for a great smile again. Thank you all greatly! I encourage everyone to realize with vanguard you are not alone.
Erin V. F.
Super nice people, highly recommend their emergency services. Got a root canal on a Saturday from a walk-in. I mean WOW.
Great guys, Dr. Craig was a lifesaver when I knocked my 2 front teeth out in an ATV accident around 10 pm on a Friday, so instead of going to the emergency room I called him first to ask what I should do and he dropped everything to meet me at the office ASAP that night. Dr. Mike is also an awesome guy, he's done great work on my teeth with fillings, pain-free and makes you actually enjoy going to the dentist. A+ work highly recommended Thanks guys see you soon.
Wonderful group of professionals. I called them on a Saturday with an emergency abscess tooth. A prescription was called in for me and I wasn't even a patient! I made an appointment for a root canal. A very painless experience! I will never be afraid of the dentist again.
We are very thankful that Vanguard had emergency hours. We were unable to get in touch with my son's regular dentist when his dental appliance came loose and was damaged on a Saturday afternoon. They were great with him and helped us get his appliance fixed enough to get through the weekend! We are so grateful for the new emergency walk-in hours!!