Conventional dentures have long been the best way for people who have lost their teeth to eat as normally as possible. But they can be unstable and inconvenient. Implant-supported dentures from Vanguard Dental Group in Derry NH make it a whole new ballgame.
An implant procedure goes like this: A super-strong titanium post is anchored directly into the jaw, where it fuses with the bone. One of these posts can support an artificial tooth, while several can support a full dental arch.
Dental implants provide the following benefits:
- Stability – Implants don’t move around in your mouth. This permits normal chewing, swallowing, and speech.
- Bone Retention – The post maintains bone health and circulation
- Dental implants prevent jaw muscle dysfunction that can occur when remaining teeth are forced to compensate for missing teeth
- Tooth implants eliminate gum irritation caused by dentures
- No need for denture relines
- No denture adhesive needed
Implant-supported dentures can transform your life, and they are among the procedures available at Vanguard Dental Group in Derry NH. We also offer family dentistry. Call our office to schedule an appointment today.
Contact Vanguard Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):