If you’ve noticed that you’re too tired to floss your teeth each night, this post from Vanguard Dental Group in Derry NH is for you. We want to give you a few ideas for unique times to floss, since it’s an essential part of your daily dental health routine.
- If you’re an early riser, try flossing in the morning right after you brush.
- Try flossing just after lunch, but before you go back to work.
- Before or after you exercise is as good a time as any! Your oral health is just as important as your physical fitness. Keep some floss in your gym bag and give your teeth and gums some attention along with the rest of your body.
- Flossing during the nightly news or while watching Netflix can make the time pass quicker.
- Flossing while taking a bath can add a relaxing element to an otherwise mundane task. Anything is more enjoyable when it is done while relaxing in a warm tub! Light some scented candles, play some soothing music and turn off your cell phone for an at-home spa experience.
Along with brushing, flossing should be part of your daily routine. So should regular checkups at Vanguard Dental Group in Derry NH. We offer complete family and restorative dentistry, and patients from Londonderry, Salem, and Chester make sure to see us every six months. They also improve their smiles with our cosmetic dentistry. Contact us today!
Contact Vanguard Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):